Wednesday, January 9, 2013

One Last Hurrah

I'd like to take a moment to thank each and every one of you. From the silent readers to the encouraging reviewers, from the betas and pre-readers to the banner makers. And everyone who voted.

I'd also like to thank the authors who take extra time out of their lives and put bits of pieces of themselves into their stories. They don't just give us a tale with characters that seem to come alive in our minds, but they also give us a look into their personalities.

Special thanks to emeraldphoenix23 who volunteered to give a look into her new story that hasn't been posted on fanfiction to those who voted!

Special thanks to AllyDLV who went out of her way to gather attention for these awards, as well as making the teaser banners for the Facebook page!

And a huge thank you to Dark-Supernatural-Angel who, when she agreed to do the banners for the winners, turned this crazy idea in my mind into reality.
I had been wanting to do these awards for about four-five months prior, but I couldn’t gather up the courage to actually create them. I tried making the banners, but I disposed them within minutes. So when I impulsively sent the idea and the request for a favor to Dark-Supernatural-Angel, she agreed and helped to bring this idea to life. She toned down my crazy. This wouldn’t have been possible without her. I can’t thank her enough for helping out. Without her, these awards wouldn't have been possible. 

1 comment: